Zum Inhalt springen
Werbung - Warum schalten wir Werbung?
Unterstütze per PayPal

Greetings from Bosnia and Hercegovina...

colman

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi,

nice to see a lot of honda and specially Accord fans from all around Europe. This is the only forum that I found that deals only about accords and fun staff about them:D:D

I used to drive civic coupe and I hope in a few weeks I`ll become an owner of beautifull black CH7 Accord, 2000, with F20b6 engine..and till then I´m warming on this site8)8)

:wink:...

Werbung - Warum schalten wir Werbung?
Unterstütze per PayPal

Hallo back to Bosnia !

Where do you come from ? I was stationed in Rajlovac during my Out of Area Mission in summer 2002. I loved my mission, I loved the country. I did a lot, to experience the country, except to get to know the history of the war, to see the places of the Olympic Games in 1984. I can proudly say: I saw a lot of your land. It was the best time during my period as a soldier.

I love Sarajevo. It's a very nice city with a lot of nice places. I went into the hills often to enjoy the view on the city. Till today I have contact to our local worker.

Wer Initiative zeigt, bekommt meistens auch den Auftrag!

• 3 Wochen später...

Oh, yes, I did ! Very much. I took a lot of pictures with me but more the pictures an experiences and memories. I enjoyed my military activity every day and it was not as much stress as my first mission in Macedonia (the year, the fights began again)

I added one picture I like most. I think it's a classic one.

2003-05-13-052.thumb.jpg.daaa7021220e5155b63f4da769f4a4d7.jpg

2003-05-13-053.thumb.jpg.58d0421d4e6964399a2d48a11251af87.jpg

Wer Initiative zeigt, bekommt meistens auch den Auftrag!

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.