Zum Inhalt springen
Werbung - Warum schalten wir Werbung?
Unterstütze per PayPal

Deinstalling orig. Bose cassetofon from car?

colman

Empfohlene Beiträge

Werbung - Warum schalten wir Werbung?
Unterstütze per PayPal
hi....what is a cassetofon?

@ all ... weiß jemand was ein cassetofon ist? soll das dat Kassettenradio sein??? and what kind of accord do you have?

yes, it its kasseten radio...and i think only in 98-2002 accord there was a bose sound system with kassetenradio:D,

but nevermind, the accord CH6, 2000y. so if somebody have some documentation about removing it, pls... if else, Iam going to that expedition alone:wink: ;)

ok, I install my HU, and I left all bose speakers ( 4 in doors). The only problem is how to connect Bose amplifier that provide power for the woofer and 2 tweeters in the back. Does anyone has some picture of wire meaning (it has 10 wires), so I could make some connector for it.

Tnx

• 2 Monate später...
  • 2 Jahre später...

Hi I have now bought a Honda Accord Coupe 2000 and here is a bose system in it

but I want to put my own radio in it (jvc g441) I know how to get the bose radio out

but now I have a few questions about the bose system:

-where is the amp in the car

-can i connect the new radio to the cables or is there something i need in between because the speakers are staying inside the car

-I've already bought iso cables but they told me not to connect just another radio because the new radio has an amp on board and the bose radio has not which has a separate amplifier

So can anyone tell me what I need to make it work

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.