Zum Inhalt springen
Werbung - Warum schalten wir Werbung?
Unterstütze per PayPal

Ignition Problem

Empfohlene Beiträge

hello!

i have a problem with my cg8 , when i turn the key on , the lights of the dashboard doesn´t stay on, its like there´s no key in the ignition:wall:, but if i turn the key off and on several times , the dashboard lights come on, and i can put the engine working, also when i´m driving, the car shut´s down by it self , all the dashboard lights go off. i know it´s something in the ignition , but someone have already a similar problem ?

thanks

P2080070A.JPG.f54e707a46be1a192d9868a02192322d.JPG

Werbung - Warum schalten wir Werbung?
Unterstütze per PayPal

Hi,

is it the original Key(one of the First 3 Keys)?

I got 3 Keys for my CG8 and I think you too. Try to use one of the other Keys.

Greets CG8Accord

Accord TYPE-R

Project Tourenwagen

Ein Auto ist erst dann schnell genug, wenn man morgends davor steht und angst hat es aufzuschließen - Walter Röhrl

Hi!

I believe the switch of the Ignition Lock is faulty. When your´e well in electronics and own a Voltmeter you can proof it.

Build of the Covers, on the left side is the switch. The White Cable must have alltime +12V. On Position II (On) must have the Wht/Blk, Blk/Yel and the Yellow Cable +12V.

If this is not, you will need a new Switch.

Good Luck

Frank

this morning the motor shut down while i was moving, lots of cars behind my , and my car won t start, i couldn t let go the key, otherwise the motor shut down, i only get on moving by making pressure forward in the key . is it the switch the real problem'? i have to know before ordering to you.

thank you very much for helping me

best regards

Filipe

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...

Wichtige Information

Wir haben Cookies auf Deinem Gerät platziert. Das hilft uns diese Webseite zu verbessern. Du kannst die Cookie-Einstellungen anpassen, andernfalls gehen wir davon aus, dass Du damit einverstanden bist, weiterzumachen.